Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's July 29, Happy Anniversary!!!!

     You read it right folks! It's anniversary...MY anniversary, not with a partner, but here in my work....yipeee!!!

     It seems like yesterday, when my hopes were almost gone, I didn't have work yet...then came the interview in the morning...I found out the result in the afternoon...and YES!Thank You Lord! I have  my work!

     Honestly, I wasn't comfortable with my work back then. It's quite far from my course I took in college which is BS in Psychology. I had to start all over again, learning things that I didn't even encounter from my previous job. And take note, I still had to adopt the new environment...from being with almost 30 people in the office down to a very few workmates; from food industry company going to law firm...not to mention my new bosses. That was me when I was just starting...


    But thank God for letting me surpass those challenges! Indeed, for one year, He never failed to let me see the brighter side of life. I don't have the perfect work, though; but sure enough, God has been giving me the reasons to be grateful for in all He has done. In one year, I have known God better. For me, I've learned and experienced that He's a Father who gives generously to those who seek Him; He's awesome; He works in mysterious yet amazing ways; He is the source of all my hopes and dreams; He is the God of surprises; His works are amazing; He never let His children down nor puts them to shame; He is the God of endless mercy, grace, and love! Whew! I'm running out of words! But He definitely knows my heart right now, words can't express it...words are not enough to give Him my deepest thanks....



    Father, thank You so much for my work. Thank You for giving me the opportunity to work and be a channel of Your blessings. Thank You so much for my very good, generous, kind, sweet bosses...they are indeed one of a kind employers! Thank You for our talented cook...Thank You for providing us everyday delicious meals on our table. Thank You for my workmates. Thank You for our clients. Thank You for the success of our cases. Thank You for the outpouring blessings You are constantly giving us and will continue  for a lifetime. Thank You in advance for what You will still be doing in our company and in me. Thank You for my prayer partners. Thank you for my family and friends. Thank You for all the favor....oh Lord, Thank You!



    I don't know how long will I stay in this company, but so long as I'm here, let Your will be done and help me fulfill Your purpose in me the way it should be. Super Love ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment