Monday, June 7, 2010

Turning Silver Next Year!

T.G.I.M.B. =)

For 24 years of my existence, just wanna share with you my significant 24's:

24 Fave Song Lines

1. Something beautiful, something good. All my confusions He understood. All I have to offer Him was brokenness and strife. but He made something beautiful of my life.

2. I can face uncertain days, because He lives.

3. For the God on the mountain, is still God in the valley. When Things go wrong, He'll make them right. And the God of the good times, is still God in the bad times. The God of the day, is still God in the night.

4. I'm waiting on You Lord though it is painful..

5. You came into my life one very special day, You came into my heart and showed me a better way. You said You'd never depart, and that is what I say. I just came to praise the Lord.

6. I called you answered, And you came to my rescue.

7. But then the hand of Jesus touched, and now I am no longer the same.

8. I will live to love You.

9. O victory in Jesus, my Savior forever..

10. I will be still and know You are God.

11. What do I have if I don't have You Jesus?

12. For all of my friends, who don't know You, I pray that You will save them too.

13. Oh how many times, have I broken Your heart, still you forgive, if only I ask.

14. I'll bring You more than a song, for the song in itself, it's not what You have required. You search much deeper within through the way things appear, You're looking into my heart. I'm coming back to the heart of worship, and it's all about You Jesus!

14. How great is our God, sing with me how great is our God, and all will sing how great, how great, is our God!

15. Then sings my soul, my Savior God to thee, How great thou art!

16. Great is thy faithfulness, morning by morning new mercies I see.

17. Forever is a long time to be w/o you in my life. I wanna keep you by my side, coz forever is a long time.

18. All I can do is hope and pray..coz heaven knows..

19. There is no problem too big, God cannot solve it. There is no mountain too tall, He cannot move it. There is no storm too dark, God cannot calm it. There is no sorrow too deep He cannot soothe it!


20. You find it in the deepest friendships, the kind you cherish, all your life. And when you know how much that means, you've found that special thing YOU'RE FLYING WITHOUT WINGS!

21. You were just a dream that I once knew, I never thought I would be right for you, I just can't compare you with anything in this world. You're all I need to be with FOREVERMORE.

22. I can't pretend, that I'm just a friend. Coz I'm thinking maybe we were meant to be..

23. Every moment we shared together is even better than the moments before. If everyday was as good as today was, then I can't wait till, tomorrow comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment