Monday, May 31, 2010

A 3- hour Practice...CFYF Core Group Performance Amazing Grace 2010 Awarding Ceremony

Thank God!


Our month-long AMAZING GRACE SPORTS FEST 2010 has just ended. As a matter of fact, it was yesterday that we had our awarding ceremony. It was a huge success!

We had so much fun during the month-long event especially during the awarding day. It was tiring though. Nevertheless, it is still a privilege that we are able to serve God even in small ways. We don't do this to anybody else but to God's glory alone.

I will be posting the Amazing Grace Sport fest documentary soon. I still have to wait for all the photos to be gathered. For the meantime, let me show you our production number which was only rehearsed for 3 hours I think, a day before the awarding . It wasn't perfect but I think everyone did their best...Alright, I must admit...I love to dance!yay!




 CFYF Core Group performers:  (Starting from left to right; front row first)
      Gem    Ruth     Anj

Hannah   Jaina   John   Roxanne

Erwin       Ivy       James


CFYF Core Group and our adviser Kuya Yok...it was a blast! Everything turned out so fine...this won't be made possible w/o your hard work and commitment. God bless us..^_^


To God be the glory!

2 comments:

  1. good job guys! continue to serve the Lord and may God bless you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tindi....
    ang sya nio nmn po sa syaw n yan!!!

    i like it....


    kip it up

    my future

    db manager???
    hehehe:)

    ReplyDelete