Friday, May 28, 2010

The 'MARK' of My Life

 It's been a decade now since I first saw this gorgeous guy in this video:



He really caught my attention from then on...Thus inspired me to write my own poems for him. Today is a very special day for this guy and though I've written these poems a decade ago as well, just want to post it here. I may not be the same fan as before...for almost 6 yrs. of solid support to him and the rest of the lads, truly, he will always be the Mark of my life. ^_^

Happy 30th Birthday Mark Michael Patrick Feehily!!!

I'm just sad on what's happening in your life right now. But I still pray that God will intervene in your life to get you on the right track. Nevertheless, long life and abundant blessings are just few of my wishes to you.

                                                            The MARK of My life 
                                                                              by Ruth Ubaldo-Feehily =p

I've already written a poem or two
For you and all because of you
Here again, another one
Which I always wish this won't be gone          

Yes, I'm still your admirer
Since then, hoping this will be forever
You know that I really like you
Like some other girls feel for you

Oftentimes i really wonder why
You're a type of person who's quiet and shy
A person who's out of place
                                                           Not just today but in some other days

For me you have the best voice
If I would compare you with the other 'boys'
You can put your feelings to songs you sing
Which for me is always a great thing

Everytime I see your handsome face
With those rosy cheeks that give me a trace
It's one of the reasons of admiring you
Which I feel for you and always do



Though you and the other lads are already on top
You have the fame, don't know when it'll stop
Don't forget to pray to God above
The One that gives you His greatest love

And if these feelings to you will fade away
And the day it will end I cannot say
You'll still be a part of my life
For you are the one who is "the mark" of my life

**Date written: Nov. 30, 2000 Thursday started  4:00 PM
                                                           finished 5:15 PM

*********************************************
M-any people admire him true
     And i'm one of them too
A very handsome and talented guy
     Although sometimes he's very shy
R-eally, I want him to know
     That Jesus loves him so
K-eep my love for him in my heart
  So in my dream we'll never be apart


The song might be too early for everybody..I love his rendition though >blush<

***************************************
M-y heart says I'm in love with you
     And I can say it's true
      I want you to know I like your voice
      Whenever you sing with the other boys
A-nd when I saw you on screen one time
     I have this feeling I can't define
     Don't you know you make my day complete
     Esp. during my downs and defeat
R-eally good and handsome face you have
    Are some of the things to you I love
    But I tell you there's still more
    I love you as a whole with the other four
K-eep these all in your heart
     Eventhough we're apart
     But I promise from the very start
     You'll stay forever in my heart.

**Date written:  October 28, 2000, Saturday

All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. missing those days pa rin sis, yung mga WL days, haha.. ansarap i-reminisce yung kabataan! ahaha.. onga, magkasabay sila ni gio ng bday.. kung GUY nga tlga sya ngayon, malamang pinag aagawan pa naten si MARKY! hehe.. di ko makakalimutan yung Wl, WL inspired ata yung major accts ko like fb,fs,ym :) and of course, we met because of WL.

    ReplyDelete