Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Woman in my Life-A Mother's Day Tribute ^_^

“Happy Mother’s Day!”-the greeting I received twice from 2 different people. I don’t know whether I’d be happy or not but it made me wonder, how on earth that I myself didn’t know that I’m already a mother when both of them did? (Hey, not to mention those young people who greeted me just the same). I’m single…currently single…well, for that fact, I don’t need to bother…anyway…after all, it’s not about me…it’s about our dear mothers!

Sunday! It wasn’t an ordinary day because we’re celebrating Mother’s Day! A while ago after our church service, we prepared an AVP for our “superl moms” in church. This is just one of the ways on how we can show our sincerest and warmest gratitude to our beloved mothers who: have raised, guided, loved, and cared for their children to become a true believer and follower of Christ through their example. Indeed, our mothers are one of the most unique, priceless, irreplaceable gifts we can ever have from God. Without them, we can never be the person we are right now. We owe things from them that money can't buy. I'm just grateful to God for giving me a wonderful mother (ayii...=P).

So here's the video made by yours truly on behalf of Christian Faith youth Fellowship. This is a simple yet sincere tribute to all the moms out there especially the "super moms" in our church. By the way I would like to take this opportunity to thank those people who became a part of the preparation of this presentation: To Gem and Hannah for the hard to find/ancient(?) photos as well as the background music (The Woman in My Life by Billy Gilman); and Ptr. Win for the Canon in D music as well. Above all else, thanks be to God for the wisdom and favor (heehee!).

This video features CFC mom's and CFC youth's moms as well. Enjoy and please don't forget to leave your comments below. Thanks!




The Woman in My Life lyrics 


The woman in my life wakes me up in the morning
With a gentle touch
She kisses me and whispers "darling
This day was made for us"

The woman in my life has a way of smiling
That can turn a gray sky blue
It's just like her without trying
To make the whole world new

And she's there when I need her
My guardian angel
In the dark I can see her
Here by my side

The woman in my life catches me when I've fallen
And holds me like a baby when I'm hurt
No matter how high I climb
She guides me safely back to Earth

And she's there when I need her
My guardian angel
In the dark I can see her
Here by my side

The woman in my life says I'm the one she prayed for
And all she's ever gonna need
But she's the one my heart was made for
And that's the way it's always gonna be

Now I understand just why my dad
Is crazy 'bout the woman in my life

2 comments:

  1. thank you Ruth... very nice. continue brightening our days with your words, it's a blessing... =) Mean

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always welcome Ma'am Me-an. ^_^
    It's by God's grace po, To Him be the glory.

    ReplyDelete