Friday, May 7, 2010

When God Turned my Mourning into Dancing

Just this morning, I thought that I'm gonna end my day just the same. Something just made it so depressing, frustrating, and disappointing feeling with this video...



My goodness! I never thought that I'm gonna cry that much. I was really disturbed of what I've seen in the video...animals...pets...innocent creatures..man's best friend....they are all being euthanized EVERY NIGHT in animal shelters. Couldn't help  but cry. Why do they have to face death when they can enjoy life the way we humans do? Why do they need to suffer the consequences caused by these monsters who, in the first place should be their stewards? I was really disappointed--disappointed to the fact that there are people who are insensitive, irresponsible, and cruel to let these poor creatures die. Frustrated and depressed. I don't know...but the scene became an eye opener not just to me but to anybody else who may have watched it. I was crying..really crying...I symphatize w/ these innocent creatures. I can never emphatize (or as of now, soon maybe)...that frustrated me much. I can't do something about it. I can't rescue them, I can't keep them all...I hope you can watch this video so you can relate w/ me. So alarming..so disturbing...I can't blame these "doctor death" since they have no choice but to euthanize them because of overpopulation in shelters...SIGH! I hope they won't come in my dreams tonight...

So that was the start of my day...I feel heavy and burdened...BUT...indeed, God is always good!all the time!
Today's climax? Everything turned the other way around when my two bosses called us to get inside the room. We were three who went inside...as if we were in a death row (you see, the video's aftershock was still present). One of the bosses placed 3 envelopes on his table and said "This will be your separation pay...You only have until next week."I can't move..I was just staring at those envelopes...I didn't want to get my "separation pay"...but it didn't take that long>>>my boss cut the silence and said "Joke!That's your bonus!"..YEHEY!!!!!

Right after that, while I was still dancing for joy, I received several pleadings/orders from courts. Then came a decision regarding one of our cases..dyaran!BINGO!we won another case!!!!WOHOOOO!!!

So, what more can I say but THANK YOU LORD!!!aaaaahhhh!!!

It started w/ a tear but ended w/ a cheer!

(I'm not forgetting those lovely and innocent creatures though..gotta fight for their right!)

1 comment: