Friday, March 25, 2011

Mahahalagang Karanasan sa Aking Nakaraan ^_^ Age 11

Age eleven..that was when I was in fifth grade.

I could still remember that our teacher in Christian living at the same time in our school librarian became my close friend way back. Her name is ma'am Pearly. I became a regular visitor and "bystander" in the library because of her..wahaah! We talked a lot, we shared stories, and even shared prayer requests. I can also consider her to be my mentor that time...o di ba, at dahil dun, naging book lover ako. i just love reading books. Our library in PCA wasn't that big pero peaceful, sarap magstay habang hinihintay ko dumating sundo ko..este si papa pala yun.

Unforgettable moment din ang Subic adventure namin :) Ang saya ng Jungle trekking! we hiked inside the forest..pero enjoy. There wasn't Zoobic Safari or Ocean Adventure..That was the last time I've been there...sana naman anytime these year maka visit ako coz I miss Subic...

No comments:

Post a Comment